Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Anything we missed? Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you shortly!
- What is Adventure to Fitness, and why should I sign up?
- What age group is best for using Adventure to Fitness?
- What research/evidence supports the use of Adventure to Fitness?
- How widely used is the Adventure to Fitness program?
- Do kids really learn while doing Adventure to Fitness?
- My kids don’t exactly love to exercise. Why should I expect them to like Adventure to Fitness?
- What are other teachers and parents saying who have used Adventure to Fitness with their kids?
- Do you have materials that I can share with program and budget decision-makers in my school/community?
OUR PRODUCT OFFERINGS
- How many episodes of Adventure to Fitness are available?
- What is the difference between a Monthly or Annual All Access Pass and a School Access Pass?
- How do I order a Streaming Access Plan?
- Do you have discounts available for district-level purchases?
- Will I be able to track my usage of your program?
- My child's school doesn't have an Adventure to Fitness subscription, can my kids still get involved?
- Do you have free content available for Teachers?
- Do you have free content for Parent/Home use?
STARTING YOUR ADVENTURE
- My School has purchased a School Access Pass. How do we get started?
- How do I watch my videos?
- I purchased an Access Pass and still only have access to the Previews. What do I need to do?
- What else should I expect when beginning the Adventure to Fitness program?
TECH TIPS & TRICKS
- What are the minimum tech specifications for using your program?
- What if my school or classroom doesn’t have internet service?
- How do I change my password?
- Who do I contact for tech support?
ADDITIONAL PURCHASING & ORDERING QUESTIONS
- Do you offer coupons?
- My school can’t afford to purchase an Access Pass on our own. Do you have suggestions for grants and other funding?
- Why didn't my order process?
- When will my DVDs arrive?
- Do you offer order tracking?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What is your cancellation policy?
What is Adventure to Fitness, and why should I sign up?
Adventure to Fitness is the nation’s #1 educational fitness program, now used by over 130,000 teachers across more than 25,000 schools, and the nation’s top children’s hospitals and organizations. Registering for the site is 100% free and grants you limited access to 2 Adventure Videos, interactive quizzes, printable activities, Teacher and Parent Guides, Episode Guides and Common Core Alignment Guides. When you sign up for one of our Access Passes, you receive full access to our Program Library, including our full-length Adventure Videos that kids love! You can access our site and stream videos from any internet-connected computer, smart board, or mobile device. No need to worry about losing or scratching your DVDs!
Each full-length Adventure Video provides 30 minutes of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity, while taking kids on a fun adventure to a fascinating part of the world or time in history. Each episode also has Teacher and Parent Guides with suggested activities to reinforce the general and National Standard-aligned lessons in the episode! Subject matters include history, geography, ELA, math, science, and of course, health!
What age group is best for using Adventure to Fitness?
Although our program was originally created and mapped to the National Standards for kids in Kindergarten through 5th Grade (or approx. 5 to 11 years old), we have seen and heard from teachers and parents that younger kids (3-4 years old) and older kids (through 6th Grade) also enjoy and benefit from our program.
What research/evidence supports the use of Adventure to Fitness?
Research shows that physically active children perform better academically, socially, and behaviorally. According to an Active Living Research study, exercise not only increases attention and focus in the short term, but has also been shown to have significant effects in the long term, specifically in the areas of mathematics, reading, and writing, as long as regular exercise is sustained.” page!
In addition, we continue to conduct research programs alongside academic institutions on the effectiveness of our program. Stay tuned as we collect and release our research outcomes!
If your school or organization would like to apply to participate in an Adventure to Fitness research or pilot program, please email email@example.com.
How widely used is the Adventure to Fitness program?
Our program is used around the world! We have over 130,000 teachers across more than 25,000 schools from over 30 countries! And this number is growing every single day! .
Do kids really learn while doing Adventure to Fitness?
Absolutely! Each Adventure Video is packed with tons of information and facts. When we visit classrooms, we hear from kids that one of their favorite things about Adventure to Fitness is that they learn fun facts about nutrition, geography, animals, history, and much more!
Like any learning, kids learn best with repeated exposure to Adventure to Fitness, which typically include multiple viewings and the use of our supplemental activities and worksheets that reinforce our Adventure Videos. Because we keep our episodes fast-paced and action-packed, kids need to focus their full attention to follow the story, absorb the facts, and perform the movements. Fewer distractions mean better absorption and retention!
My kids don’t exactly love to exercise. Why should I expect them to like Adventure to Fitness?
If something is fun, kids are more engaged. This is something we see each time we visit a classroom using Adventure to Fitness, and it’s also what we’re hearing from teachers and parents across the nation. We hear that their kids want to do Adventure to Fitness more often and use it longer than other exercise-only activities. The kids love the adventure themes, our characters, and the kid-friendly animation, and they’re able to see clearly how each exercise should be executed with proper form by watching Mr. Marc and our other characters.
Check out how excited the kids are about Adventure to Fitness in our intro video here!
What are other teachers and parents saying who have used Adventure to Fitness with their kids?
That’s a great question! Here are a few examples:
- “The episodes truly are FUN for kids and adults. I have an Adventure to Fitness club after school for which 100 students (out of 500) have signed-up; we have teachers and parents that come to get their own exercise. The kids LOVE it as a fitness activity and they don’t realize they are actually exercising.” - Mr. Hemberger, PE teacher - Las Vegas, NV
- “Adventure to Fitness has been a godsend to our Special Education classroom. Our students with special needs cannot always go outside due to health issues and/or behavioral difficulties… After a 30-minute episode, my students are more relaxed and can focus better. I have also noted a slight decrease in aggression and defiance.” - Ms. Toscano, special needs teacher - Riverside, CA
- “Adventure to Fitness has been life-changing. My son struggles with his weight and your program has given him the courage, self-esteem, and fitness instruction to improve his habits with pride and dignity. Thank you so much!” - Megan, parent - Chicago, IL
Do you have materials that I can share with program and budget decision-makers in my school/community?
OUR PRODUCT OFFERINGS
How many episodes of Adventure to Fitness are available?
We currently have over 90 streaming videos that range from 2 minutes to 30 minutes. Additionally, we have over 520 enrichment materials that correlate with each Adventure that can be used to supplement the educational concepts learned in each episode.
Members that purchase any of our Access Pass Plans will receive FULL ACCESS to the entire library of videos and resources and immediate access to new content as it's released.
What is the difference between a Monthly or Annual All Access Pass and a School Access Pass?
Monthly or Annual Access Passes provide 1 user with full access to our entire content library. School Plans provide ALL teachers on a campus with full access for 12 months. These plans are usually purchased by school or district administration to get all students moving and learning with us!
How do I order a Streaming Subscription Plan?
First, create a free user account, then click on any video to be shown our Access options
We also accept Purchase Orders for Annual and School Access Plans. You can fax, email or upload your Purchase Order here.
Do you have discounts available for district-level purchases?
Will I be able to track my school’s usage of your program?
Yes, we are able to report on usage for each individual user at your school. At this time, usage reporting is available upon request. Call or email us at anytime!
My child's school doesn't have an Adventure to Fitness subscription, can my kids still get involved?
Yes! You can provide your child with access to our program through an Access Pass of your own! Parents now get the same level of access as Teachers! You can also encourage your child’s teacher and school to adopt Adventure to Fitness during the school day too! We’ve found that parents can be the biggest advocates for starting an Adventure to Fitness school program where none exists. So, don’t be shy – talk to your local school administrators about getting Adventure to Fitness into your school!
Do you have free content for users to sample?
Yes! Any user that creates an account with a valid email address receives free access to 2 full-length Adventure Videos and accompanying Teacher Guides and supplemental activities. Simply sign-up HERE No credit card is required!
If you’re having trouble accessing your free content, please contact us via live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to invite your teaching colleagues, family, friends and neighbors to sign up too!
Do you have free content for Parents?
Yes, we do! Our brand new site does not differentiate between parents and teachers as our old site did. Therefore, any user can create a free account and receive immediate access to 2 free Adventure Videos and accompanying Guides and supplemental activities. Sign-up HERE
STARTING YOUR ADVENTURE
My School has purchased a School Access Pass. How do we get started?
Please email a list of all of your teachers’ school-issued email addresses to the following: email@example.com.
Note the name of your school and purchase order reference # if available. We will take care of setting everyone up and providing log-in credentials via email once we receive your list. Please make sure that our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is white-listed by your school’s email system!
How do I watch my videos?
Once you’ve signed up for our program, just check your inbox for a confirmation email that includes instructions on getting started.
Once you’ve signed up and logged into your account, click on any of the video thumbnails listed on the homepage or click on "All Categories" in the navigation bar to select an episode from a specific category.
I purchased an Access Pass but still only have access to Adventure Previews. What do I need to do?
No worries! Just live chat or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get it straightened out!
What else should I expect when beginning the Adventure to Fitness program?
Expect fun, excitement and tons of laughter! There is no set way to use our program. Each video is completely independent and can be used in any order you need. All videos are unlocked at the time of purchase, so you don't have to wait to dive right in.” page!
TECH TIPS & TRICKS
What are the minimum tech specifications for using your program?
The minimum tech specifications to operate Adventure to Fitness are as follows:
- Windows XP (or higher) or OS X 10.5 (or higher)
- Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Firefox 2+
- Safari 2.0+
- Opera 9.0+
- Flash Version 10.1 (or higher)
For other tech recommendations, click here.
What if my home or classroom doesn’t have internet service?
Unfortunately, our streaming plans only work with Internet-connected devices! But don’t worry, we do offer DVD versions of many of our fan-favorite episodes, so you can still bring some of our adventures to your kids. Just click on any of our episodes to see if there is a DVD option available.
How do I change my password?
There are 3 ways to change your password:
1) When you are logged into your account, click “Dashboard” at the top of the webpage, then click on "Settings”.
2) If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click on the link on the log-in page that says “Forgot Password?”
(3) You can always contact Customer Service via live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact for tech support?
Your best bet is to reach us via live chat during our business hours!
8AM-5PM U.S. Central Standard Time
You can also email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (888) 406-7779.
We do our best with providing off-hours support, while being respectful of our hardworking team’s personal time during evenings and weekends. Don’t worry, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can on weekday mornings!
ADDITIONAL PURCHASING & ORDERING QUESTIONS
Do you offer coupons?
Yes, we do! Contact us for info on our latest promotions. We also occasionally include special discount offers in our social media posts and our exclusive newsletters and emails sent to registered users. You are automatically registered for our newsletters when you sign up for an account.
My school can’t afford to purchase a subscription on our own. Do you have suggestions for grants and other funding?
Do we ever! We highly recommend speaking to us directly as we are constantly researching and receiving information on new ways for funding.
Why didn't my order process?
If your credit card is near its expiration date or if the billing address is not entered exactly as it is in your billing statements, our site cannot authorize the purchase. This is for your security. If you are having an issue getting your order to process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (888) 406-7779.
When will my DVDs arrive?
DVDs are sent via first class mail the next business day after payment is processed. Expected arrival time is 7-10 days.
Do you offer order tracking?
Tracking is available upon request. Just send an email to email@example.com containing your order number, name, email address on your Adventure to Fitness account, and we will forward your order's tracking information.
How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel, log in to your account and click "Dashboard” link at the top of the webpage. Then click on the tab labeled “Subscription”. From there you will see the option to "Change". Click on "Change" then click “cancel” to end your plan. If you’d prefer, call us at (888) 406-7779 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your cancellation policy?
PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. You must log into your account cancel your subscription or contact us directly via phone, email or chat in order for your cancellation to take effect. Following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to your subscription through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or for any other reason, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, it will cancel automatically after 3 unsuccessful attempts and subscriber permission will be revoked.
Still have questions? Contact email@example.com.